Here is a set of well thought out silicone travel bowls!
these foldable bowls will delight anyone who regularly travels with their dog or cat.
Much more than a simple silicone bowl, this set is a concentrate of ingenuity. Judge instead:
- The dimensions of the bowls adapt to the size of your animal, whether you have a Siamese or a German shepherd, everyone can eat their fill and drink their thirst!
- Unlike other foldable bowls, the containers are sealed to a mat, also in non-slip silicone, in order to avoid the famous "rolling kibble"! It also avoids the risk of accidents, spilled bowls and waste.
- Anti-glutton system: In the bowl reserved for food, there are small silicone pins. When we know that 80% of animal digestive disorders come from their swallowing speed, we will appreciate this ingenious system even more.
- Finally it is completely foldable, with a compact size you can easily take it everywhere with you, and even attach it to your backpack with the carabiner provided with it.
Big shot of ❤️ for this article!
Max capacity: 1 liter
Folded diameter: 21 cm
🥇 Your privileges by becoming a Passion Coast customer
- FREE shipping...almost anywhere in the world!
- 100% Satisfied or Refunded Guarantee
- Quick and easy online returns
- Items not found in store
- Exclusive offers by email reserved for our customers
- Good deals reserved for our traveling friends ✈️
If after a period of 30 days, your order has still not reached you, we undertake to resend it to you free of charge or to reimburse you in full .
FREE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
You have 30 days to return an item to us for any reason. To return an item to us please follow this link
The use of SSL technology ensures the encryption of your data. All payments made by credit card (Mastercard, American Express, Visa) are secure.
FREE No minimum purchase worldwide
Our team is at your disposal for any questions about our articles or your order.
The management of our online payments are 100% Secure with Stripe & Paypal.
We ship for free, within 24/48H worldwide!
At Passion Coast, it's 30 days to change your mind, pretty cool, right?