The heated jacket is the essential accessory for all seasons. We wear it in summer on cool evenings and in winter of course to warm up.
The heated jacket can be used during sports activities in case of intense cold, on a motorbike or to keep the body warm during outdoor work.
All work with external batteries of 5 or 7 volts which are used to power the carbon fiber plates sewn into the lining of the heated jackets.
1- How to turn on a heated jacket
To turn on a heated jacket, you must:
- Connect the external battery to the jacket's USB power cord .
- Press the control button on the jacket for 3 seconds
- When switched on, the jacket flashes , which means that it is in automatic heating. It will first reach the maximum temperature (red), then after 10 to 15 minutes it will drop to the lower temperature level (Blue) and drop to the minimum level (White) in the same time.
2- How to control the temperature of a heated jacket?
Thanks to the control button located inside the jacket or outside on the chest or at the level of the pocket.
Generally heated jackets offer 3 levels of heating temperature:
- Red: Maximum (between 45 and 55°c)
- Blue: Medium (between 35 and 40°c)
- White Eco (between 25 and 30°c)
3- How do I turn off a heated jacket?
After use, or if you are just warm enough, you are probably wondering how to stop the heating?
There are 2 ways to turn off your heated jacket:
- Press the jacket control button for 3 seconds.
- Carefully unplug the power cord from the jacket, from the external battery.
4- Why does my heated jacket not turn on?
There are several possible reasons for this:
- The battery is discharged
- The battery is not suitable
- The jacket's power cable is faulty
- The control button is faulty
5- Why is my heated jacket flashing red?
If the light on your jacket flashes red, either automatic heating mode is activated or the external heated jacket battery is not suitable for your jacket.
Passion Coast heated jackets work with 5V batteries with an output of 2.1 Amp.
6- Other manufacturers of heated jackets
There are many sites that offer heated clothing, such as horalpes.com ( horalpes review ). Be careful, however, to check the quality of the clothes, which can vary from one site to another. The external battery like wolves
or battery for decathlon heated jacket works on our heated clothes. We don't have a promo code like wolves to offer.
You should also know that Decathlon does not offer its own heated clothing on its site, but those of other sellers, via its marketplace. Decathlon does not currently manufacture its own range of heated jackets.
7- A selection of our best heated jackets